2007年3月23日星期五

Is it so easy to make money on the Internet?

Since 1998, I started out looking for opportunity to get rich on the internet. However, after 9 years of searching and digging, I still haven't found the precious gems yet.

Everyday I read more and more sales articles written by so called 'Internet Merketing Gurus' claiming they are making $50,000 or more a month from Adsense. To be honest with you, I sometimes got so jealous and unhappy when I look at my adsense reports. I hardly make $1 in a week. There must be something wrong with my site.

Please have a look at my new Online Articles Directory and give me some comments so I can improve it.

Wonder Office Business Resources
We Share, We Gain, We Succeed!
http://www.wonderoffice.com

In the other hand, I find selling on Ebay does provide a very good opportunity for those who want to start his own business with minimal risk and capital.

It doesn't take a genius to make money on eBay, nor does it require you to have any specialized computer knowledge. You don't even need to be a skilled entrepreneur, because eBay does most of the work for you. With over 1.5 billion page views per month and more than 1000 categories, they bring customers TO YOU and save you enormous advertising costs. Your job, therefore, is to make a successful sales pitch to the customers who see your auctions.
Start your own business with low capital today at EBAY!

没有评论: